Monday, January 24, 2011

Start this startt this!

Okay I have to adnit it I now officially have too many things on the boil at once. I have quite a few tatted pieces that just need that 1 vital 'element' to be finished. So they are lying around the house much to the annoyance of the NonTatter . Personally I need to be cloned So that a "Me" gets to do one job each. I bars not being the one to make and go to a dentist appointment and I don't want to be the one to go for that pap smear either. I want to be the one in the pool being serve cocktails  by my totally buff pool boy Miguel. Oh that's right I don't have a pool boy. Well one can dream, can't I?
 On the other hand I actually bought a pair of shuttles. See evidence above. Well I'm off to check out Georgia's tatting class for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment