Friday, January 28, 2011

Saturday morning

Its Saturday morning and I don't have plan for the weekend, so I will have to watch out that I just don't waste it away. I desperately want to finish off the scrunchie that I am working on. I have had to redo it a couple of times the first time was a scissor job but now I am on the last round so fingers crossed that It will actually work out like the picture in my head. Then its on to a pattern of my own that has been begging to be made. It too looks pretty on paper. Hopefully I will get both of those done today. The plan is OH NO when did a plan sneak back in. Well the semi plan is I have a midday hair appointment and as its just for my wonderful hairdresser to fix up the hair colour that didn't work the other day I think it will be safe to take my tatting with me. It might be a bit of a struggle to work around the cape but it down time that I would only use reading. Hopefully more pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment